WELCOME TO MEDI MAKEUP!
Certified Medical Dermal Pigmentation
Licensed Permanent Makeup Artist
Teri comes to Florida as one of the most highly regarded Permanent Makeup Artists in the Industry. With more than 20 years experience and Nouveau Contour advanced technical training. Teri is currently operating in two Midwest States and now we are excited to Introduce Teri and Medi MakeUp to the Daytona Beach and Palm Coast areas.
DAYTONA BEACH AND PALM COAST, FLORIDA LOCATIONS
MOORHEAD, MINNESOTA AND FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA LOCATIONS
What is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup, also referred to as micro-pigmentation, cosmetic tattooing or dermal-pigmentation, is a process whereby pigment is implanted beneath the epidermis (top layer of the skin), into the dermal layer (second layer of skin), by micro insertion. This technique has been specifically designed as safe and effective for eyebrows, eyeliner, lip enhancement, areola restoration, Alopecia, Vitiligo, hair loss and camouflage of scars and unwanted areas.
Who wants Permanent Makeup?
• Vision and motor impaired people who find it difficult to apply makeup.
• Those who need Areola Restoration after Mastectomy surgery, accidents and scars, or scalp camouflage to conceal hair loss on men or women with thinning hair.
• Various conditions which have caused visual irregularities or discoloration of the skin.
• People with allergies, sensitive skin or oily skin who cannot wear traditional makeup.
• Those with thin, pale or poorly defined lips. (Cleft Lip, Scars, or Unwanted birthmarks).
• Women and Men who want to look their best throughout the day and during activities with out applying makeup.