• Women and men who want to always look great throughout the day and during activities without applying makeup.
• Vision and motor impaired people who find it difficult to put on makeup
• Hair loss from chemotherapy or alopecia, breast surgery and accident victims. Various conditions which have caused irregularities or discoloration of the skin.
• People with allergies, sensitive skin or oily skin who cannot wear traditional makeup.
• Those with thin, pale or poorly defined lips. (cleft lip, scars or unwanted birthmarks)
Permanent makeup for the Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Areola and Lips, also known as Micropigmentation, Dermagraphics, Cosmetic Tattooing, Permanent Cosmetics and Trans-dermal Pigment Implantation. These are all tattooing on the skin and are considered permanent but they can gradually fade over the years. these pigments are hypo-allergenic, natural iron-oxide, colored pigments which are implanted into the very first layers of the skin. The big difference with a traditional body tattoo is that they use an Ink product and can implant much deeper then we would on the face or breast area. Our pigments can be mixed to match an exact color expectation ie: eyebrow pencil, favorite lip color, etc.